*Covid-19 Spa Policies as of June 1st, 2021
At this time, I am no longer requiring masks to be worn into the spa. However, if you are more comfortable wearing one in please feel free to do so.
As always if you're sick please reschedule. If you arrive at your appointment ill you will be asked to reschedule your appointment. The appointment will be considered a late cancelation and subject to the spa's cancellation policies.
Thank you for your understanding.
We have implemented the following procedures. Your safety and ours is the number one priority. By following these steps, we feel confident we can continue to provide you with quality and safe services.
Upon arrival at your appointment please wait outside the spa door and call or text to be invited into the spa. This will let you know I am ready for you.
1. Please, do not come in if you are not feeling well or have a fever. Know that I will decline service to you if you seem unhealthy at the time of your arrival. Please call to reschedule your appointment. There will be no penalty for this. Just appreciation.
2. Please arrive for your scheduled appointment 5 minutes early to fill out a COVID-19 health consent form. Please do not come too early for your appointment. This will ensure the least amount of contact between clients. I am striving for one in and one out.
3. Upon arrival, you will be asked to wash your hands with hot soapy water in the treatment room of your service for the recommended 20 seconds before your service. I will also provide hand sanitizer for you to use. Your temperature will be checked at this time with a no-contact thermometer.
4. I will be wearing gloves and a medical-grade mask during your entire service. I encourage masks to be worn by clients but they are not required. As we are all aware, masks are in short supply, If you need a mask or you forget your mask, you can purchase one from me for $2.00 for a surgical mask or 3.00 for a carbon filtered mask.
5. I will be scheduling all appointments with more time allotted between guests to allow for additional sanitation, no contact with other spa guests and so you have enough time to comfortably shop.
6. The entire reception area including all retail and door handles will be sanitized after each guest leaves. I am allowing extra time for disinfecting my workspace and limiting the number of clients I see in one day (for now).
7. If you work in any healthcare faciliaties please bring an extra change of cloths and shoes. You can change in the bathroom prior to coming into the spa. Please allow enough time if you need to change prior to your appoitment.
8. NO additional guests are allowed. I will be adhering to one guest at a time only. No waiting in the reception area.
It is so good to be back. Thank you all for your support! Please reach out with any questions or concerns.
SKIN 360 Spa & Beauty